To celebrate the release of the puzz.link compass applet, I collected some of my older compass puzzles.
- example puzzle: https://puzz.link/p?compass/5/5/l2.21g.2.4m.4.3g.1..l
- a historic puzzle, my compass from the first GP from back in 2014, also probably the first ever compass with incomplete clues: https://puzz.link/compass/9/9/z1…i..0.k212.g1..0m.544m..6.g2.31k.7..i10.0z
- two puzzles from the 2014 24 hour puzzle marathon: https://puzz.link/p?compass/9/9/n.15.j0100l2010i….r3002h0113h3210r0020i1030l0104j1..4n and https://puzz.link/p?compass/10/10/j.222h.112i2122t1211g2212g11.1i2222m2222t2111g222.g2222h2212q1222l2221k111.2..2l1.21h
- two puzzles from the 2015 24 hour puzzle marathon: https://puzz.link/p?compass/8/8/o3435j36..i.b55h4.32z3.2.h.4.3i.4.3j.3..o and https://puzz.link/p?compass/10/10/h..22l..4.j..4.g..4.j..31m.4..j..4.h4…i13..i31..i.4..i..22l.4..h..31g.4..g..31s…4h22..i4…m…4i
- an almost symmetric compass: https://puzz.link/p?compass/10/10/i.322m2.41k.1.2m2222k11.1l.1.2zh1.2.l111.k2222m1.2.k.2.4m3.22i
- a LM qualifier reject: https://puzz.link/p?compass/10/10/r4..2j.4.3i3..5l5.2.l2..5m5…r4..3m.4..l2…l.325i3.1.j…4r
Find more compass puzzles by other authors in the puzz.link database or on Puzzle Square JP.
Thank you for this list. Am here after one of the “Cracking the Cryptic” episodes. Really minimalistic, extremely interesting type of puzzles.